"Caterpillar has been very pleased with the services of David Hurst on our projects. David is a very competent broker who has demonstrated all the professional qualities we look for in a real estate agent. We do not hesitate to recommend David to firms that require real estate services."
Mr. Bo Mattson, Manager of Real Estate, Caterpillar
Client Objectives / Situation
- Finding a buyer or buyers for a short term leaseback of a 180,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant and a long term leaseback of a 140,000 sq. ft. distribution facility in Mississauga
- Disposition of a modern 485,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility on a 200 acre site in north Brampton
- Short term warehouse sublets
Activities / Initiatives
- Promotion of these agencies totaling in excess of 1.5 million sq. ft.
- Multiple sale and lease transactions totaling in excess of $40 million and including over 1.5 million sq. ft.
- Found a single investor/buyer involving two separate lease transactions based on different needs in office/manufacturing requirements compared to a long term requirement for the warehouse facility (parts and distribution)
- Sold 103 acres of vacant land to a developer/industrialist for a new brick plant and future commercial land development
- Sold 42 acres of vacant land to the City of Brampton and sold the balance - the 485,000 sq. ft. plan on 52 acres, to a developer/investor with a 10 year lease in place with Woolco (Venator)
more Case Studies
top of page